Friday, February 6, 2009

Making Me Melt

Every time I come over there is something new.

Didn't go to class
got the car, went to visit mom at work.
she showed me her bodies (haha)
drove all the way to dads and realized I forgot the damn key to the house
drove all the way back.. Duffy was wondering why we'd been in the car for so long (she told me)
got the key
finally got inside dads.
did laundry
Met up with robyn/shoppers: "And that's where the chickens use to be."

Not Me: "How do I look, Dad?"
NotMeEither: "You look like a 10 year old"

Went to the KRC and watched a random game of hockey. sat beside crazy hockey moms:
"let's cheer for the team they aren't cheering for.. and make them angry"

Watched tv with dad
drove home
Got a letter in the mail!! (it was worth the wait)

"It was easy to love you, to look up to you"

"This boy is bad for my creative flow but he's so good for my soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment