Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Beginning of the End

One

First day of my last semester!
The earliest I've been up in a long time.
First class - pointless and half an hour..
waited around for a while.
Second class - why did I pick this teacher again?
went to buy books. and waited around some more.
third class - johnny cash similarity and an Irish accent?
Home. Read. Then headed off to Dad's. Stopped to buy some grocery's on the way.
Made it there, and found out Dad was nearly in an accident. Instead he ended up in a snowbank and had to be pulled out. (ah!)
We ate pizza and watched the game.
Oh no.. four minutes left.. we're going to lose.
Oh my god we scored!
oh no.. we still need a goal...
OH MY GOD! WE SCORED AGAIN!
overtime.... damn you, America! Damn you.


Two

Woke up and drove Mom to the bus station :(
Came home and enjoyed my last day of having nothing to do.
Eventually went to Bridgehead to meet Llew and say goodbye.
Tights and Jeans.
Home - freaked out about my upcoming semester. It's not good to have a panic attack before it's even started....
Bed.
Three

Woke up around noon.
Everyone was mad at each other...
stormed off to Dad's to return his car.
He drove me home, and then we all said goodbye to Emily
Mom and I ended up doing nothing of what we planned.
Instead we walked down to the bank, and then to get a whole lot of food from Mcdonalds.
We returned to watch the semi finals. Canada vs. Switzerland.
Afterwards I was so full I passed out and fell asleep for a bit.
Then we watched the other semi final game.
Bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment