Friday, January 15, 2010

One Year

[blank]

slept in.
class as usual.
came home then headed back out again. Went to dad's for dinner.
sausages...yum!
home. work. bed.

Straight-ass hair.

off to class. nothing eventful.
Walked Duff then headed off or my hair appointment.
Came home.
shows are back on.
watched and slept.


Some Company =)

Did some work in the morning, then on impulse went out to get Duffy.
Took her out for a stroll then headed off to class.
Teacher's tripping over wires is always hilarious.
Picked up a salad on the way home.
bed.


...I think this was today

I have gotten sick of eating toast and crackers..so I upgraded to rice, with the help of Sandra and Anna.
Went to classes today [minus one] and was feeling alright.
was excited for Ellen to be on AI...but then she wasn't.
Bed


You should be happy

Woke up after a twelve hour sleep.
Feeling slightly better but didn't go to classes.
Stayed on the couch relaxing for most of the day, but managed to make an appearance at the grocery store.

This made me happy. You don't know how much I appreciate all the little and big things that you do for me. I love them and you with all my heart.

Sunday
Woke up sick with a stomach virus...
what a horrible, horrible day.


Saturday
Did work all day...
fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment