Sunday, July 19, 2009

Say It Ain't So

Sweet Home Alabama

Slept in. =)
Went and got some coffee. Showered and bummed around.
Then I walked and met Dad at the bluesfest around 2:30 to get his car.
I have missed listening to music in the car so much.
Drove out to Robyn's for the favourites bbq
Left around 6 and headed home.
Em and I headed off to get our gangsta on.
Luda!!! (I felt so out of place...but it was awesome)
Then hung around and watched Lynard Skynard and met up with Keith

weird bum pictures

meet me at the bank of America stage

Headed home. Debated about what to do and finally decided to just go to bed.




Back at it

Friday! Pay Day!
Went to EV tremblay with the kids. Swam in the pool and watched the o-train go by
Stopped by the quickee and the grocery store on the way home. Came home, made dinner.
Em called and I met her at the end of the street and went back to the grocery store with her.
Llew came over and we made our way to the Bluesfest.
Hung around there, sat on my very useful blanket, and watched some blues.
Made our way over to the main stage to watch Blue Rodeo.
Headed home afterwords. Llew eventually left and I went to bed. Very tired.

what are you thinking?


Normality

Worked. Brought the kids to the water park
came home and headed off to class
Came home,watched some tv and went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment