Monday, August 24, 2009

Blueberry Muffin

Just a Stag

Work - Last freakin day! and it was stressful... Crazy Kids.
Home - Got ready and headed over to Dad's with Em for their last supper before she leaves.
Ham, Scalloped Potatoes, Corn on the Cob, and Salad.
Llew picked me up around 8. We headed downtown to pick up Matt and Ash.
Finally headed off to the party which really wasn't that good of a party.
Had some drinks, chatted, got offered a ride home, and then finally left.
Llew dropped me off at home and I went to sleep feeling more uneasy then before.



You Look Like a Donkey

Work - Took the kids to McNabb again.
Home - Had some dinner, relaxed.
Met Robyn at Timmy's and eventually Amanda too.
Got Iced Caps and then headed over to Hazeldean mall.
Spent some time in LaSenza, looking at bras, underwear and everything that is soft.
Robyn bought some purchases. Then we headed to stitches where I bought a shirt and recognized someone we didn't know.
Headed back to the cars and we all decided to go our separate ways.




Who's Under There?

Work - Took the kids to Cambridge Park. Treyson sliced his ear open on a metal screw and we all came back to the day care with a lot of bloody gauze.
Home - Walked Duffy and then headed to Hartman's to meet Jodie and Steve and pick up some things for dinner.
Got to her place and made Sangria and bacon pizza. Yum.
3 glasses of Sangria later and we chatted until 9:30.

You are like my favorite person right now. Hockey and Books. I Love it.





A Forgotten Moment

Work - took the kids to Plant Bath. Nothing eventful...
Walked home and headed straight to JSP to meet up with Jodie. Sat out on the patio having some drinks and not eating fries.
I left around 7 and then Mom came to take her place.
I met Llew at my place and we hung out for a bit.

Me: "I am so going to quote you on that"
NotMe: "Nooo! Don't quote me!"

Bed


Touch my nectarines

work - got all the new kindys. Drilled them with rules about what it's like being up in the program.
Went to Mcnabb and played on the structure for a while.
Home - Dad picked me up for Hockey. Had a good game, had a lot of shots but couldn't get it by that goalie
Home - went and picked up some snacks and then came back and watched PB with Mom.

Me: "I always say I'm going to stay home and go to bed early, but now it's 11 o'clock..
Mom: "It's 11??!



Nick x2

Woke up, had breakfast and proceeded to look at a book for a very long time until we eventually were able to tear our eyes away from it.
Decided that it was hot enough to go swimming.
Had a fight about conditioner and the potential of my hair curling...
Finally had lunch [sandwiches are beautiful]
And then everyone headed off.
Car ride home was raining and uneventful. Came home and didn't do much, but discovered Titanic was on!
Eventually headed off and met up with Robyn briefly and then went to Matt's to say a quick welcome back to Llew.
Home and bed.


The Hump Shack

Woke up after a long and good sleep.
Had some breakfast and wondered where everyone was. Got informed.. then sat around and then headed over to the river with the current to see just how strong we are.
Drove back and had a sad daddy-long leg incident.
Sat out on the porch reading in the net chair, facing the wall...
Anna and I finally decided that we'd play cards.
Rummie! - I was failing miserably but ended up totally pulverizing Anna.

"You really can't do two things at once, can you..."

Ended the game and set the table for a yummy roast beef and turnip dinner. Mom made a fantastic blueberry and white chocolate pie. We were happy Mom managed to find the recipe which was lost in the most obvious spot.
Looked at some old pictures and then I went out for a drive with Nick around the lake.
He showed me the killer go-cart track which we concluded could be potential suicide..

NotMe: "we have to play it with all the cousins!"
Me: "I have a feeling this is going to be a potentially really disturbing game..."

Came back from the drive and Anna and I went into our room to do some face to face chatting.

I found it weird that he had his clothes on...
....Yah, he can't seem to get his off fast enough


That is EXACTLY Hudson's Bay!


Cottage Scenery

Work - Had a graduation party for the 6 kindies moving on to grade 1. Cake, muffins and pictures all around.
Spent 45minutes cleaning up the room and washing the floor...
Home, Packed and headed off to the cottage with Mom.
Good tunes, dinner, candy crisis and then finally a very confusing and panicky fifteen minutes concerning fog.
Arrived at the cottage around 9. sat in the living room and chatted, killed a giant bug and then headed to bed.


1 comment:

  1. I love us. So much.
    And it totally was Hudson's Bay!! Ahahhahaa.
    Thank you for finally blogging and letting me back in to your life :)

    ReplyDelete