Sunday, August 9, 2009

Please Remember Me

Home for a visit.

Woke up (after 11 hours of sleep) feeling much better than yesterday.
Got up and started studying.
Studied...and studied. Then went and returned Dad's car and he drove me back home.
Studied some more. Took Duffy for a walk and continued to study.
Bed.


We'll Never Know...

Woke up at 6am feeling extremely horrible.
Ran to the bathroom about 5 times...finally fell asleep for a bit. Got up at 11 to cancel my hair appointment. Went back to bed till 2pm.
Got up and came to the realization that I either have the stomach flu or food poisoning (footnote: see previous blog)
So I spent the entire day here (points above) watching bits and pieces of Friends, Interview with the Vampire, A Walk to Remember, Crossroads and Maid in Manhatten.
Em got me Popsicles and Ginger ale. And Anna and Sandra played the part of my Mom through MSN. (Thanks, guys)
Went to bed around 11.



"oh my god, we are SO cute!"

Work - First day without Mom. Jodie was in with me. Trying to teach the kids to do Miss Mary, had a laugh attack trying to remember the words.
Came home and Dad picked me up, we drove to his place, had dinner and then I left with the car so I could have it till Saturday.
Came home and studied a little, then finally decided to go out with the girls.

Me: "Where is everyone?"
NotMe: "I dunno...they probably aren't coming cause of this DAMN MUSIC!"
Me: "yesss....cause it's created a force field around our house?"

Jenn and Laura came by, then Nicole followed by Jenna then Amy and Natasha.
We got our drink on.
Headed out! Hooleys!
Were the only ones on the dance floor for a while... but we did some moon walking to Billie Jean.

Jenna: 'Okay, first...be tigers!"
Jenna: "Okay, now ...legs!"
Jenna: "Good, now be... a fish, or a giraffe, or a wolf...or an elephant."
Jenna: "Now...be all different heights"

Weird guy doing a spread eagle stance on the stage... started laughing at him....next thing I know he's behind me scaring the shit out of me...
Jenn's shoe broke. Had to ask the bouncer for some tape. Scotch tape apparently fixes shoes!
Home. Stopped at McDonalds (which could potentially be one horrible mistake)


No comments:

Post a Comment