Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nothing Could Happen...

A Day by the Pool

Work - Christina was with me today. We took the kids to EV Tremblay and swam and had our picnic lunch.
Came home and then headed out to meet Jodie at JSP
Sat out on the patio for about five hours drinking beer and talking about everything imaginable.
Came home a little intoxicated and jumped into bed.




It's starting to look a lot like...my room!

Back to Work - Tricia wasn't there, so I was stuck with a sub who didn't really do much. Me on my own, woo! Stayed around the day care.
Came home and decided it was time to organize my room. Got my desk together and clothes away. Looking much better!
Bed




A Day to Recover

Woke up at 9am and started to study. I studied for the entire day.
At 5 I took off to write my FINAL EXAM!
.....
and then it was done =) !
No School for a month! Hallelujah!
Home and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment