Saturday, April 25, 2009

3/5

buzzed blog

Woke up early and had my 17th Century Exam
Went well! Although took 2 hours to write, my hand hurts
Got 82% on my essay. woop
came home and... watched P.P online and then had a short nap
then I cleaned my room and dusted, and cleared off my cluttered desk. Found some interesting things including old letter stuff for Anna
Went out and bought Subway for dinner
Then Mark texted and made plans with him and Dav
They came over and we went to James Street Pub. Em was working!
Had two pitchers and chatted it up on the patio. Beautiful night.
Sean West was our water. "Who the fuck is that?"
Got buzzed... still am.. haha.
Dav's last night in o-town. We'll miss him!
Dav left, what I'm pretty sure was a 5 minute message on Robyn's phone

NotMe: "you guys are like Tweedledee and tweedlebitch"

Dav gave me a Styrofoam present. Which said LOVE Dav..I swear..he wrote it. hehehe
Came home. They left. Came in and Laura, Mike and his friend Andy were here.
Chatted with them for a bit as they tried to persuade me to come out.

NotMe: "I was going to jack your mug"
Me: "i would hunt you down and kill you"

Time for bed now... I am quite the tired chicken... what? Oh man..I wish I wasn't such a cheap drunk
Gnight

No comments:

Post a Comment