Monday, April 20, 2009

Speed

Competitive much?

Woke up after confusing alarms going off. 10:30..knock at the door.
slowly got up.. laura and jenna slow to move.. they stayed while the rest of us went in search of coffee
came back got organized. had a fight with the hotel dude. finally got 20% off our room
headed out on the open road.... and then Jenna started puking.
Made a pit stop and i switched cars...Can't handle that
drove with meg, jenn and laura....
made it home in record time
then headed over to dad's for Em's bday dinner
Hamburgers and macaroni salad. yum!

"It smells like burning poo"

fell asleep on the couch briefly as Emily decided to wake me up as soon as it was obvious I was sleeping..thanks..
Ate cake!
and then Robyn picked me up and her, mark, Dav and I went and played pool
I was extremely tired...and therefore laughing at everything and oddly feeling drunk
Dav, Robyn and I came back to here and played cards

"Don't touch me.."

12:30am...i need sleep.
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment