Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Final Two

Scatter my gories

Woke up early to write my LAST exam at 930
Thank the freakin lord it's over
came home and then Mark picked me up around 12:30 and we went out to the west end
went to CAA and then for lunch at Boston Pizza. Chatted a while. Made a stop at the big NHL store...no wings t-shirts

NotMe: "They are on back order from China..who knows when they'll get here. They may even be intercepted by pirates..and then all the pirates will be wearing red wings t-shirts"

Then went to bayshore to find Mark a pair of sunglasses. No luck.
He dropped me off and then I attempted to have a nap, didn't work.
Then watched Reba music videos with emily. BAHA
Met up with Matt, Berkley, Ashley, Bailey and Anita for dinner at the Corner
Yum.
Then matt, berk, ash and I went back to their place and drank some wine and played hilarious scattergories.

The Letter S. Matt: "Sarah Fawcett"
NotMatt: "You mean Farrah Fawcett?"
Matt: "Damn..."
The Letter H. Matt: "Havanah Desert"
NotMad: "you mean Savannah Desert?"
Matt: "Dammnit!!"

Watched some criminal minds then I walked home. So very tired...but have to stay up and watch AMNTM.
no studying tomorrow though =)


A view from the dungeon

Got up and studied
went and wrote my exam at 2. went rather horribly BUT got an A- on the final paper. woo!
Came home and studied


No comments:

Post a Comment