Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sometimes They Come Back

Welcome Home, Llew!

Woke up. Beer was not being nice to my body
Went with Mom and Em down to Rideau and then walked around in the market.
Beautiful day, besides the odd droplets of rain
got street meat on the way home
2pm headed out to the west end. Bought some phone minutes, made some calls haha

Voicemail: "rrrrrrrrrrrrr"
Me: "chewy?"

Called Jenn to see what she was up to and we decided to go get a drink on a patio somewhere
went downtown to do this, cause we had to pick up berk and ash anyway
we all went to the Clocktower for a little sex on the beach...except me, I got a lemonade
and then witness a man fall out his wheel chair on to the road. It was very sad. Everyone went rushing over to help and then the firetruck, ambulance and police came. I still don't exactly know why
Then we went back to Matt's. Hung around out in the backyard drinking some beer.

Me throwing my phone right off the swinging chair..
NotMe: "That was possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen"

Walked over to Macs and had someone waving like mad at me from a car... i tried to ignore them, and then it ended up being Robyn and Tammy. Chatted with them for a few minutes
Chris, Matt, Berk and Ash hanging around and watching the crazy thunderstorm.
Then finally, Llew got there! Woop!
hung aroud, chatted, played guitar.

NotMe: "Kevin Lee...and bling blop bleee"
Me: "What the hell are you saying"
NotMe: "Well if you would listen to my story you'd know!!"
Me: "I really am listening...and I still have no idea what you are saying"

Robyn popped over for a bit. Then we all left...sort of.
1:30am..and it's time for bed. Although I'm really hungry. I think I'll have some blueberry pie

No comments:

Post a Comment