Thursday, November 12, 2009

Go Go Go

Food Mood

Class then to Dad's to check the mail again.
had a nap then went for a walk with Duffy.
Feeling like I'm going to get a cold.. nooo
Dinner then shows then sleep.




Lest We Forget

Didn't end up going to the memorial ceremony but I did have a moment of silence.
To class and then to the library to finish off my essay.
walked home around 5pm and stopped by the war memorial.
Home, dinner (sausages!) sleep.


Transportation

Classes and then headed off to Dad's to check his mail and pick up Duffy.
Home for a nap then headed off to class once again.
No one seems to understand that MSN isn't distracting in that class...

Slide: "After the break I may or may not reveal that I'm a werewolf. It's your loss if you leave."

I did leave, so I guess I'll never know.
Home, shows and then a phone call.



End of the Journey

Class in the morning and really have no recollection what I did for the rest of the day
Debated for a long time about the chances of going with Dad on the road trip
No one would pick up there phone...

A Very wise woman once said:
"You can catch up on school, but you can't catch up on life."

Eventually decided not to go and was very bummed for a while.
Settled down and watched the induction ceremony.
I love him.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I think I've heard that quote somewhere... those wise women sure do get around.

    ReplyDelete