Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Two Days With No Pictures - I Lose

Tuesday, November 24th
woke up to a very disturbing message on my phone about Santa jizzing on my face because I wanted a white christmas....
Got over the shock of that, and made sure santa wasn't anywhere in my room.
To class (didn't hand in my essay)
Home to finish my essay and then back to school to drop it off at his office.
Home to finally relax for a moment.


Monday, November 23rd
Woke up from a slightly horrible sleep.
Went to eat some breakfast and then headed off down the road.
made it Toronto and met Mom at Em's place to get Duffy back.
Said goodbye, and Dad, Duffy and I headed back to O-Town
Sleep, music, and a lot of fog.
Home around 7:30 to finish up a couple more pages of my essay (so not what I wanted to do)
Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment