Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wake up in the Morning Feeling Like P. Diddy

ouch...

woke up.. em eventually came home. she left and I worked on my essay all day
had dinner, andrea came home
watched the game... which was a complete embarrassment.
em and I got ready while dancing around the kitchen
Alexis made her way over. They took some shots of disgusting things
headed out to the Brig
planned our choreographed dance competition
Matt and I would totally kick ass

Is that outside? Why are all those people there? Aren't they cold?

Emily got hit on by some well dressed dude...
then he took on Kanye west and proceeded to tell me: "Sorry, Taylor, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time"

NotMe: "Did he just say "you have a nice rack" to you ?"

Eventually made our way to Zaphods.
We danced it up to Bruce, The Gaslight Anthem and Taking Back Sunday. <-- Awesome! Bitch fights outside Oh my god, Katie! Calvin is here! AHH

Cabbed it home with Alexis and Cory.
Sleeeeeep






Speed Bowling!!

one of my classes was canceled, woop!
Came home and did some work
showered, got ready and headed out to Dad's.
EMILY!!!! (who brought me a hot chocolate!) arrived!
hung around waiting for Dad to come home
to the grocery store to pick up dinner for ourselves then decided to eat what we already had at home
Tortellini and Caeser Salad
Tested out my new..... SLAP CHOP!
ate then felt ill.
green tea for me, a nap for em
got ready and headed to walkley bowl
requested a whole lot of songs. They eventually got annoyed with us.
switched people, I think I was called Chris
left and went to someone's house
people thought I was crying...
stool dancing
home, after a piece of pizza
















Remember, remember the fifth of November

Classes, homework, cleaned the house
went and had Dunch with Ash, Berk and Erin.
Andrea arrived for the weekend to attend a conference
psychic texting once again



No comments:

Post a Comment