Sunday, November 29, 2009

SING IN CAPITAL LETTERS!

Game Night!

Sat in front of the computer all day trying to work on an essay but that didn't go over too well.
Eventually had a shower, ate dinner and went to pick up Ashley (only getting lost a little bit)
Made it to Matt's, ate some pogos, and Chris made his way over.
Sat for a while trying to figure out what to do - to Wal-Mart!
Picked out a game to play (Taboo!) some hot chocolate, snacks and energy drinks.
Ran into someone I could have gone without seeing...oh well.
Boys vs. Girls (we totally kicked ass!)

A: "Magnifying glass? Telescope?"
K: "Put those two words together!"
A: "Magna-scope?"
K: "Yah!"
M: "Wait, what did you say?"
A: "Magna-scope..."
M: "That's not even a word."
A: "MICROSCOPE!"

M: "You know..the band... smells like teen spirit... the guy committed suicide"
K: "Oh! oh! OH! Kirt Cobain! ummm ummm!!!"
M: "Come on.."
K: "N...N...Ni...NEVADA!"
M: "did you just say Nevada?

Played for a lot of hours.. eventually stopped and went home.
<3


"We know your mother!!"

two classes, then home to shower and work on a paper.
Dad came and picked me up and we went off to The Corner for dinner.
yum!

"Cow!! MOOOO!!!"

Headed off to the game. Couldn't get comfortable in our seats so we went chair hopping.
Oshawa vs. Ottawa
we won! - random elbows, and people tackling each other, and two fights. I love OHL hockey.
Home and then off to Vanier to meet Robyn for a hot chocolate at Timmy's
Told me about her horrible day from hell (including a car accident!)
and then home to bed... extremely pissed off.


Two Cars...

Decided to skip my early morning class... I was sick, tired, and decided I was an expert on the poem anyway.
Went to my second class, though.
Home to work on some papers (sort of)
Not too sure what else I did.. not much I don't think.
umm, yum?

slept in, went to class, stopped at the grocery store on the way home to get some essentials (like OJ and Tea for my aching throat!)
And also some cookies which I made..and ate pretty fast.
Pretty boring night!

No comments:

Post a Comment