Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm Cool Like That

Love it

Up to a screaming Emily.
The goat rammed Matt and consequently cereal went flying.
you're fuckin' dumb.
Went to the basement for a while and emerged to find that they had not moved at all.
Everyone decided that it was time to start moving (at 3 oclock)
I headed out to Dad's and then to Don Cherry's to watch the Canada vs. Switzerland game.
What language do people in Switzerland speak?
Dessert Poutine?! (ew)
Almost forgot my mitts, brushed off our cars and home!
Watched the Wings game with Mom. (Dammit!)




Climbing Fences

Woke up at noon.
Did not do much till late afternoon.
Showered then went with Matt, Em and Mom to pick up our Chinese Food.
Came back and investigated flashing lights.
Got mounds of food on our plates and sat down to watch Up.
I have come to accept that I don't like Chinese Food.
Malaysian Chopsticks.
Afterwards I headed out to meet up with Llew at bridgehead (too late)
Walked and Chatted for a long while.
Deep Breath.
Home.
EJ <3

1 comment:

  1. Look at you with your small-amount-of-day blogs and your fun pictures!

    ...what goes in dessert poutine??

    ReplyDelete