Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Let it Snow

This was Hilarious.

up and at 'em!
according to my studying schedule, my take-home exam needed to be complete today.
So started working on it while Mom went out and did things (of course)
She came home with Christmas lights that were supposed to be brighter then the ones we already have... she bought the exact same ones but smaller. Good one.
So we decided to put them up around the window - how many people does it take to put up Christmas lights?
Got crackin' some more on the exam, and made plans to go to a movie.
Finished my last paper of the semester!! yaaaay!!
headed off to meet up with Jodie.
New Moon! (finally)

how would you hop on?
.

... for the Soul

Started right away on finishing up my essay.
Got it done relatively quickly - wooo
went to the grocery store with Mom to buy some essentials.
Home, shower and then off to campus to hand it in, and pick up another paper.
hung out with mom on the couch, watched t.v.
bed

1 comment:

  1. I saw new moon a while back too, I liked it! What about you? :D

    ReplyDelete