Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's a Long December

This is how we do it.

Up, studied and then Mom dragged me off to pick up a christmas tree.
Met a whole bunch of friendly Loblaws employees, one of whom helped us get our tree in the car.
I think Mom and him should date.
Home and piled the tree in the furnace room (as happy people stuck their heads out of a car and sang to us. Have I been inside too long or is the world crazy today?)
Studied some more... after taking a long break.
Dinner.
Then Mom decided that we should put the tree in the stand.
She said it would take 5 minutes....
35 minutes later; the tree did not fit in the stand and Mom got the meat cleaver and hacked away until it was small enough to fit.
We got it standing and it's very green and smelly and wonderful.
Mom quizzed me and now it's time for revision!
The week of hell begins =)



Sigh, Sigh...

Studied.
Had a nice phone conversation with Anna.
Got waved at as I peered out the window when the Olympic Torch ran by.
Didn't actually see the torch (boo) but saw lots of pimped out cars going by.



Sigh...

Actually got dressed today! Mom dropped me off at Carlingwood and a few moments later Mark picked me up.
We headed off to find the Flagstore which was actually the other way.
Ordered what we came for then headed over to Chapter.
things were bought, things were said, and I returned home to study....
until bed.



Christmas time in the City

Studied!
Mom left me for the majority of the evening/night. So there was some silence to concentrate.
The mechanics are dumb.





SNOWWWWW

That's right. We got a lot of snow today.
I stayed inside and studied for the entirety of it.
Oh, and took a break to watch Glee.


No comments:

Post a Comment