Monday, December 7, 2009

im

20 Years.

Woke up and started cleaning the house.
Went to pick up Duffy from Dad's.
Came back and finished cleaning the house. Just in time!
Went to pick up Mom at the bus stop.
Came home and started typing away at the essay.
Off we went to the Vigil - hot chocolate to keep us warm.
Saw many of Mom's friends, including my new friend, Nancy. (ha)
Walked home afterward and it started to snow =) Stopped and picked up some dinner for myself.
Home - Mom went out to Nancy's for dinner and I stayed home working on the essay till around 11. - still not done.
Phone call Take 2.

Ho Ho Ho!!

Up to and sat in front of my computer getting absolutely no work done.
Plans got cancelled and then Mark saved the plans by coming with me.
Off to the Santa Clause Parade! (and to stop and get Hot Chocolate)
Parked ourselves on a curb and watched the festivities...
it was long...and cold... and I couldn't feel my feet at the end.
But Santa finally came and then we headed on to the Oak for a couple pitchers of beer.
Really bad Karaoke.

She's on the pill, and I'm on the condom.

Eventually made our way home, after what seemed like a very long night.
Home. Bed. Phone. All you do is roast coffee. Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment