Saturday, December 5, 2009

Red Baron

A Gift From the Heavens!

LAST DAY OF CLASSES! WOOOOO!
Home and worked on my essay for the remained of the day... literally. I didn't do anything else.
Found a miraculous bag of chips in my cupboard...that was the highlight of my day.



Small Balls

Went to some last classes.
home to work on some school work and research notes.
Became really tired, but decided not to nap.
Robyn, Pat and Denin came to pick me up. Went to Walkley Bowl!
Arrived to a man screaming at a woman to take off her bowling shoes outside.

It's the Law.

Three games for 7 bucks!
I beat Pat all three times! (that was my main goal.) and beat everyone on the last game! Score: 151!
Gangsta Hats and rapping, beer in the cupboard, policemen, and people running away with a 26er of booze.
home. Sleep.
And then the realization I hadn't printed out my essay yet. That was a heart attack and a half.


No comments:

Post a Comment