Saturday, June 20, 2009

All Over

cause love doesn't hurt so I know I'm not falling in love, I'm just falling to pieces.

Had to wake up at 11:30 for the damn people to come view our apartment...awkward...
Decided to get up.sort of. layed in bed for a while. Hungover emily went back to bed.
Went to get some coffee and a bagel. sat down with my headphones and did some work.
Went to mom's and talked for a while. Awkwardness showed up so I left..
Went to Bayshore with Robyn. Bought a shirt and a nose ring.
Spent 20 minutes in the bathroom trying to get it in...maybe people stared at me...
went to Mom's and went out for dinner at Em's work. Then home to watch some tv.


Gay rock band orgy...

Got up and attempted to do some work. I dont think that went over too well
went to Mom's going away work party and Richie's.
Walking over there we saw a hooker and thought a guy was jumping out his car to mug us.. but apparently he knew Mom..
Hung out there. Played catch and Em and I fell out of a hammock...haha had the paparazzi taking pictures of it too.
Then I went over to Matt's. Played rock band for a while then chatted. Tried on all of Llew's clothes.
Then I left and had an interesting chat. Then I went to Robyn's and had some more interesting chats.
Bed at 3...

I don't know what to do...


No comments:

Post a Comment