Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jail Pin

Fly it High

Went to class.. stupid teacher MAKING us talk..geez

It's unfortunate that Coach is related to these fake ugly people...because I really like coach.
- words of wisdom by Katie LaGrave

Went to Mom's and picked up Duffy. Then went to the bank to figure out what the hell was going on with my account.
Turns out I was a victim of fraud.. and someone stole all my money. BITCHES
drove out to College Square to get a new bank card. Went to Bellscorners/Kanata to do some errands.

"we have the same birthday! Except I'm 30 years older than you"

Made plans with Mark. Met him at the beach.
Chatted and played frisbee and football

Me: "You've been compromised too!?!"
NotMe: "what?"

"Look guys...I'm on baywatch"

Left the beach and went with Dad to pick up his car. Then came home. Had dinner. Finally chatted with Anna =)
Robyn and Pat picked me up and we went bowling!
I came in second both times.
Tiiiiired. Goodnight World

No comments:

Post a Comment