Sunday, June 14, 2009

...if this is giving up

Waitin' on a Sunny Day

Woke up later than I would have hoped. Did some research
Went with Mom to pick up the train tickets and then to the grocery store.
then went to the beach with Matt, Ash, Llew and Berk. Did some more research there.
Came back to mom's for a yummy dinner and watched some of Lemony Snickets.
Came home and lied down in my bed with Anna. Then went to watch some tv.

"you're a really good boyfriend."



Ohhhhh, Emerson.

Woke up with the drama of the night before still ringing in my ears...
worked on my essay for a bit, tried to do some research.
Then went out with Mom to the library, picked up some books I needed. We then went to Future Shop to see if they could fix our car stereo.
Came home and continued to work on my essay. Watch some californication.
Then headed out and had Coffee with Mark and Tim's. Then went to Matt's to drop off his sweater and said hi to him and Ash. Then I stopped by Robyn's where we chatted on her step. Almost got attacked by June bugs..twice.. I don't think I hate anything more...except maybe house centipedes.
*shudder*
Got home around midnight. Watched some more californication.


No comments:

Post a Comment