Sunday, June 7, 2009

Open Doors

A lost lover

Early early start. Got to matt's at 9:30. Let the adventure begin.
Llew, Matt and I made our way to Pinhey's Point and then to the Space services place where we got free hot dogs and met really nice people.

NotMe: 'NO PICTURES!!!"
Me: "really?..."
NotMe: "no."

Me: "...and then I landed on the sticky uppy thing"

Picked up Ash and Jenn and Berkley we made our way downtown in three different vehicles.
To the supreme court!

Me: "I'll be your lawyer."
NotMe: "okay. Llew raped Berkley"

To the old jail!!
To the Croacian Embassy!
To Home! Finally...very tired.
To Mom's for steak BBQ!
Mark picked me up at 8pm.
Dav was home for the weekend! Played pool with mark, him and robyn

Me: "Why are you hitting the white ball?! ...oh wait, you're supposed to"

Time for sleep.

Uh...weird

Woke up earlier than I probably should have. Went out with Mom. Rolling car tires down the stairs which injured my hand and broke flower pots. Went to Starbucks. Frappucino's and oat/chocolate squares. Went to the Dog party. Happy Birthday Duffy! (now an old lady)
Came back to Mom's and spent the afternoon reading Lewis Carol poems and other fables
Played guitar and then I went back out to Dad's for dinner. Chicken on the fire pit!
Went out to do a couple errands in Em's cute car! I felt cute with the rims haha. And finally got to listen to some tunes.
Came back and watched the first two periods of the game and the third at Matt's. Wow, that was an amazing game.
Llew, Ash Matt and I hungout and eventually ventured outside. The boys went to creep on people with ropes tied around their waste. Ash and I went to trade cars.
Then we all randomly met up in the same place where we found crazy drunk, fighting, fake accent people. Made friends with them.

Me: "He did not have an accent when we started talking to him"

Left the park. Ash and Matt went home. Hung around with Llew. Didn't get home till 2am.
Bah...



Vegas is now across the street

Had class. The teacher now officially knows my name..
Came home. Then headed off to the west end.
Went to the bank yet again because my bank card was not working..sigh..
Had a few plans for the day and none of them happened...
Got subway..and then felt very ill
Came home...after more dissapointments
Went to bed and read then fell asleep. Was in a bad mood before then, woke up around 9pm and thankfully Em was able to make me laugh. Man Christina Aguilera Picture
Robyn called and she and Pat came over and we went to JSP. Matt met us there.
Sat beside an extremely loud Alice in Chains cover band..had to move out of there as quickly as possible.
Sat out on the patio. Had some pitchers, lost my phone and got asked out.
Eventful night I suppose.
Bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment