Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Final Countdown


9 months of war and it all comes down to one game...
and we lost it.





woke up and showered. Em brought me McDonald's breakfast. Had my first egg mcmuffin ever.
watched Californication and helped Emily decorate the living room
Head out with the car and met Robyn's at timmy's we hung out there chatting for about an hour. Hot out!! then we went to our old elementary school! Weird to be there.
It was slightly depressing to realize we only new three teachers that still work there..
Saw Mr. Powers!! He remembered us!! =)
then we headed to Earl and walked around, but some dick of janitor told us to get out. Apparently all the non existent construction going on was going to hurt us or something...
Headed to dad's for dinner. Went and got Joe's pizza. I had a hard time eating because my stomach was in a knot.
dropped by matts for a few minutes. said hello
came back and watched the game..
the rest is history...



A change of pace

Class. The home to finish up my paper
class. handed in the paper.
Home. got junk food and settled down in front of the tv to watch Californication

R: "I''m bored. come here"
K: "it's so far. you come here"
R: "it's so far... come here..."
K: "I can't..you're going to have to come here"
R: ".......be there in 10 minutes"

Robyn and I went to vanier
hung out on the porch with pat and his brother and his girlfriend..then interesting room mate and cousin... odd
went up on the roof and witnessed some crazy cop action

Me: "Man, I love vanier!!!"






No comments:

Post a Comment