Thursday, June 25, 2009

No pictures, please

{I'd give anything}

Woke up at 7:30 to drive Em and Mom to the train station.
Came home and went back to sleep. And woke up at 12:30
Went for a walk to the bank and got some frozen yogurt. Holy molly sun.
Dad called me and I went over there for dinner. Chicken, macaroni salad and buns. yum
watched Transformers! Man, I wish my car transformed...
Went to Tim Horton's and met up with Alex.
Sat outside and chatted for a couple hours =)
Then I drove back to dad's to pick up duffy. Then headed out to Vanier to meet up with Robyn and Pat for a quick chat.
Home and sleeeeeeeep



{Today was just a day fading into another}

Go up and....STUDIED!
studied all the live long day. thought I didn't know anything... went and wrote the midterm and it went well! PLUS hot professor knows my name.
went home and was going to go and rent something, then Robyn called, then canceled.
And then i went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment