Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Forever and Almost Always

Happy Fall =)

Woke up to a gloomy morning.
Headed to class.
Home for break - readings
Headed back to class at 5

Prof: "Take for instance if babies came from mold, and you left hummus, or something, in your fridge or a long time and one day you're like "uhhh man, I don't want to deal with this" and you open your fridge and there's a whole bunch of babies growing everywhere. "

Outside was warmer than I thought. Got told I had nice boots....I do hope they said boots...
Made it home, and watch some t.v.
BED



Really? Already?

Woke up after a good sleep, but still felt quite tired.
Headed to my one and only class.
After which I was planning on doing some readings but ending up doing nothing at all... I actually have no memory of what I did..
One Tree Hill, GG and bed!


Because I love it so

Woke up, realized that my Matt was going to call any minute and my phone wasn't turned on... stayed in bed thinking about this dilemma for a while.. then he called the house.
We eventually got up.. I had a huge headache.. did some dishes. Matt showed up..discussed dirty strippers and they left.
The rest of the day included doing many readings, which included dozing off for a few minutes every now and then.
Went out to get some things for dinner, and watch some of the Emmys. Neil Patrick Harris is absolutely delightful




My Posse

Got up with the motivation to put together my room, FINALLY
Spent 3 hours doing this, and now it feels so good.
Came upstairs to do some more cleaning and some laundry.
Did some readings, had a shower, and by this time it was already 6!
Called Jodie and decided to make my way to her place for a couple beers.
Didn't stay as long as I would have hoped but Robyn called and I had to make my way back home.
Tyler and Matt soon made their way over as well.
Drinking, trivia and chatting.
Matt got attacked by some trees
Robyn eventually left and then Matt, Tyler and I headed to Billingsbridge to pick up Ash.
Parked Matt's car at Ash's then walked back to my place
Matt's stylish purse...
The good part to having music on your phone is that you can walk in style... You are my fire, my one desire.
Did some more drinking, got ready and finally made our way to the bar, not before Matt and Ash almost got hit by car and then were told that someone wanted to fuck their mother...
Saw a couple random people, Matt may have sold car, and we all had to pee.
Got home around 2am. Matt and Ash headed home.
Tyler and I chatted on the steps for a while then eventually made our way to bed as well.
It should be against the law to fall asleep at 4am...

Jeevs


No comments:

Post a Comment