Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Here's Looking at You, Kid.

Home =)

Got to sleep in a bit.
The radio told me that 95% of men think that women who wear glasses are more desirable. Maybe I should wear mine more often...
The rain decided to only show up when I started to walk to or from school. Thanks a lot, Mother Nature.
Headed out to Dad's around 4, picked up some garlic bread and two-bite brownies to go along with our Lasagna.
Realized I forgot my damn keys... waited in the car singing along to Kate until Dad showed up.
Made dinner, chatted about hockey and music =) He made me the CD I was asking for.
Headed back home
(holy frack it's cold!)




I have run out of this

Two classes in the morning. Home for break, fell asleep on the couch for an hour.
Didn't do the readings I had planned... damnit.
Class in the evening - Animal Ethics.
Didn't talk to my boyfriend all day (jeez!)
Home, shows and bed


I feel like a kid learning to read...

Class in the morning
Home to do some readings, which I don't think I managed to do many...I fail
Chatted with Anna for a while, then made a pact to do some more reading..
I fail (Ellen) BOO HA-HA!
Shows and bed

No comments:

Post a Comment