Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Settling In


Do you have Moral Reasoning?

Two classes this morning - people questioning Chaucer's greatness.
I still can't, for the life of me, figure out if my prof is gay... usually it's so easy for me.
Came home for a 5 hour intermission between classes. Did some reading, watched Ellen do some hand motions that I would never had expected to see her do....
Headed back off to class wearing a piece of Ireland.
First class of Philosophy. Interesting but longgggg

Prof: And God told Abraham; "If you truly believe you must murder your son, Isaac." So Abraham sharpened his knife and put Isaac on the slaughtering table... and God said; "Whoa...Abraham, j/k... LOL"

Headed home in the Halloween-like weather.
Fallen Leaves




Here We Go Again

Had only one class and it was very early in the morning so by 10am, I was done!
Came home, with a coffee and bagel on the way, and relaxed while watching some t.v. and seeing what everyone was saying about Douche bag, Kanye.
Also spent most of the day finishing up this (looks up) fantastic book.
It's that time of year where shows are back on - watched the premiere of OTH (which I have never actually watched during the normal season before..) where the hell is Lucas?
Headed to bed relatively early.



I Kinda Wish I Lived Here

Tried to get up relatively early..I'm not sure how well that went over.
Tried to get a head start on some of the readings I have for the coming week. Went rather well.
Headed out for dinner at the Corner with Ash, Berkley and Erin.
Witnessed Federer's amazing tennis shot at the restaurant.

"Holy shit, did you see that?"

Headed home and settled down to watch the VMA's. I have to say, usually award shows bore me before the first house is over.. but this one was entertaining right till the end. I think it helped that it started off so fantastically too.
BUT, disappointed I did not get to watch it with a certain someone...


1 comment:

  1. ...what was Ellen doing?

    I laughed at "j/k, LOL" hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete