Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hot Hockey Dads

You know you suck when...

Woke up at a decent time and started working on my paper right away.
Finished it off and then did some readings.
Had dinner and watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
Proclaimed my dire need to get out of the house and she willingly met up with me.
Timmy's then went to the KRC to watch a random game of hockey.
creepy man...

Me: "scary, scary, scary, scary."
NotMe: "huh? what? where?.... OH!... Let's go sit more in the middle!"

Headed back out after stopping for some gum balls
WHORE!
I'm good at catching things between my legs.






A Walk Home

Spent the day in front of the computer with my work open and accomplished absolutely nothing. This is how productive I am on a Saturday....
Made a rather large and difficult decision...
Made some hamburger helper for dinner!
Headed over to Jodie's for 7 to watch the game! Wings vs. Leafs. We lost... only pre-season though!
Jodie spent an hour and a half on the phone picking players for her pool. That was entertaining
Popcorn, Wings and MJ
Walked on home and slept.



1 comment:

  1. I think I'm developing a thing for young dads... especially this one that takes the same bus I do some mornings. Dreamboat!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete