Friday, September 11, 2009

Nobody Said it was Easy

Recitation

Strolled off to school. Got freaked out some more by stupid medieval lit. assignments.
Bought some more books and headed home. Lunch.
Relaxed then met at East Sides for Robyns Bday dinner.
Pat, Tammy, Daniel, Nick, Mark, Amanda, Robyn and I all enjoyed a hardy meal with some beer to go with it.
Gave Robyn her Kareoke machine.

Mark: "what's what white sauce in your sandwich?"
Me: "I dunno..sauce?"
Mark: "Are you sure? That waiter smiled at you when you asked for the mayonnaise"

Everyone broke out our separate ways and I drove Nick home with our MJ blaring loudly.

Urine reminds me of you





...because they are tall

Class and then headed off to my hair appointment. (finally!)
...and I love it.
Stopped by dads to see Duffy.
Home. bummed around, did some readings.
Headed over to pat's to see Robyn --- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
chatted on their porch for a while.

NotMe: "I'm going to be Willy Wonka for Halloween. I work in a candy factory...it only seems fitting"


The first day of the last year of my undergraduate studies

Only 1 class. Always good to ease your way back into it, but apparently buying all these books and thinking about the stress to come gave me a migraine...
Got home around 4pm, started to watch Ellen and realized I could not see her properly...
ran to the grocery store to buy tylenol. Made dinner then passed out on the couch for two hours.
Woke up to a very dark house and just in time for ANTM
Headed to bed knowing that I was going to have a horrible sleep. Naps in the evening are not a good idea.


A meal for one

My last day of freedom... which involved running around like a crazy person doing errands.
Staples, bank, bank again, bayshore, dads (learned that Duffy got sprayed by a skunk)
Ended the trip with a massive grocery shopping trip (with car!)
Home, watched 90210 and Melrose Place
Bed.
(P.S. my life may get interesting some day...)





I'll Miss You....

Woke up, hung around with mom, went to Dad's to take his car back.
Came home, they got organized and then away we went to the bus station.
I don't think it was a good thing that their leaving hit me smack in the face as I was dropping them off...
Returned home to my now empty crib.
Met up with Jodie after many phone calls about what time
Met her outside, got some wine, and juice and we were set.
Chatted, bitched, and almost drank entire bottle to myself.
Headed home around 1:30


No comments:

Post a Comment