Sunday, May 3, 2009

Curds

Moo goes the Cow and his cheese

Woke up at 8:30. Showered and headed on over to get the car.
Met Matt at his house at 10am.
Road Trip!!
Jenn and Chris both decided to come, along with Llew.
Ventured off down to the road. here we come Vankleek Hill!

Singing: "I love GODDDDDD"
"Ever week I go to church on SUNDAY!!!! and then I sin on MONDAY!! So i can go to church again on SUNDAY!!!"

Stopped in Casselman to get timmy's and then made a detour to St. Albert's Cheese Factory!!
Bought bags of curds and ate them... and Llew bought a cheese factory t-shirt
continued on your way to Beau's Brewery!
Then went to Hawkesburry and walked around for a while. Everyone made some sort of purchase..I only bought the curds though.
Made it home and I rushes over to dad's to catch the second half of the wings game.
But..then it went in to overtime. But I had dinner plans with Robyn and Amanda.
So i took off and picked up robyn and then amanda and we went to Jack's where I caught the second overtime period.
Then we left, dropped Mandy off. Robyn called her Dad to inform me that the Wings lost. DAMMIT
Robyn and I went to Tammy's for a bit and then I came home.
I am quite tired. Going to read my magazine and go to sleep.. even though it's 9pm..
A little while later now, and I definiitely didn't go to bed at 9pm.
Robyn called around 10:30 and her, pat, matt and I went back to JSP and had some beer and played I've Never.
NotMe: "i've never stroked myself infront other other people"
NotMe: "I've never gone skinny dipping....and found....human remains"
Went to bed at 2:30am. SO tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment