Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tear Drops

An Improvement

Woke up at 10:30, unfortunately. Stayed under my warm covers until 1:30. Reading and on the computer.
Eventually dragged myself out of bed. Had a shower, read some more.
Mom picked me up around 4:15 and we head off to the movie theater.
Up!
First time was sold out so we waited around for an hour for the next show. Went to Chapters to kill some time. 3D goodness..although it took some getting use to.
Afterward I went to Dad's to watch the game. 3-1 victory!
Malkin's a bitch.



Siblings

Woke up at 12.
Read, showered, got ready. Mom randomly came over with Coffee's for Em and I
We all sat in Emily's room for about an hour talking. It was good to talk. =)
Em and I left for dad's. Family BBQ
Sat outside with everyone, drinking, eating, chatting.
They all left around 8pm. Game time. I drove Em home during the first intermission then came back.
Victory!
I met up with Robyn around 11:30 at Timmy's. Chatted about everything...although mainly guys. Went for a drive. Memory Lane.
Got home at 2am. Didn't fall asleep till 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment