Sunday, May 24, 2009

Down to Sweet

The Great Glebe Garage Sale

Up at 10. Tired...
got ready and headed to Mom's with Em. Walked to the Glebe and went in search of many fun things.
Emily bought some stuff for her apartment next year. I cheated and bought a wallet at an actual store. I love this wallet...so much...
Went back to Mom's. Was supposed to meet up with Llew and Ash to return to the garage sale, but Llew ended up not coming. So I came home and layed in my bed all afternoon. Chatted with Anna, listen to music, watched two episodes of Grey's.
At 8 I walked over to Ash's where. Her, Matt, Berkley, Kelsey and other friend all played scattergories. Good fun.

OldDirtyMan: "Hello"
Me: "Hi..."
OldDirtyMan: "I like your scarf"
Me: "Thank you..."
OldDirtyMan: "I think people who where scarfs are classy"
Me: "thank you..."

Left there around 10 and met Mark at my place. We cabbed to the Market where we had a couple drinks at Hard Rock. Left there around 12.
1am now, and I'm quite tired.
Gnight, world.


"All the better to eat you with"

Midterm in the morning. Went better than I thought but I don't think that's saying much.
Came home and bummed around for a bit, showered, got ready and headed over to mom's
got the car then headed to Dad's. Dropped Duffy off there and then drove to Matt's
Ashley was there alone, so I picked her up and we went to Starbucks where we indulged ourselves with some yummy coffee.
Then went to Loblaws and picked up dinner for me and dad.

Me: "where the hell are the macaroni salads?"
NotMe: "I really don't know..."
Me: "hmm..."
NotMe: "oh, maybe they are over near the giant sign that says 'salads'"

Dropped Ashley off. Went back to Dads. Ate dinner with him. Then headed back to Matts where I hungout with Ashley once again. Sat and chatted in the living room for about an hour.
Chatted about many things. Good talk.
Then we went and got gas. Then I drove back to Matt's. I returned once more to Dads to watch the first two periods of the game. We lost in overtime. DAMN. but we had an amazing comeback, and refs are God damn stupid. Interference?! really??
around 10 I went back to Matt's where him, Llew, Chris and Ashley were. We dranks and played guitar then went to Oconner's . Stayed there for about an hour where Matt spilt beer on Llew and I.
Dropped Matt and Ash off. I had a giant headache. Hungout with Llew for a bit then headed home.
Picked up Duffy on the way. Bed: 3am


Mid-term already?

Hot hot day!
had class in the morning, got my midterm back in Philosophy. 88%!!
went to get some money/school related things taken care of afterwards.
took the long way home and stopped for some green tea frozen yogurt, where I saw Em and Nicole sitting on the patio eating their own frozen yogurt. Sat with them for a few minutes then headed home.
Studied.
Had class till 8pm
came home and studied. Was not feeling very confident about this one..at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment