Sunday, May 10, 2009

Perfect Fit

Tulips down there

Up at 11:30 again.
Happy Mother's Day!
Got ready then headed over to Mom's.
Walked down to Parliament, the Market, Major Hill Park (tulip Festival) and then back home
stopped at Eggspectation for breakfast at 3pm
Then back to Mom's to watch the game.

NotMe: "The sun will come outtttt tomorrow!!"
Me: "Emily, shut up!"
NotMe: "Just let me finish the song!! THE SUN WILL COME OUT..."
Me: "AHHHH"

Went to dairy queen and got a blizzard,
came back and watch the rest of the game.
we won! woop
Home now and about to watch Bride Wars with Emily.



We make good manikins

Woke up around 11:30
did some reading and bummed around
went out to Dad's around 2:30. played him a song on the guitar
then Robyn picked me up at 3:30 and we went shopping at Bayshore
Tried on some things. Mark met up with us. Got some booster juice that was rather amazing
saw the old janitor from Leacock and the dude that use to do the A Channel Sports news
Robyn bought many clothes, and I ended up with a new scarf!
My new name is Katie-Corona. Remember that.
Came back to Dad's and we made supper. Chicken, corn and potatoes, yum
then headed over to Matt's around 7, stopped at Zellers on the way.
Arrived in the rain. Hungout there with Matt and Llew. I hopped in the shower and then Chris came over.
Played guitar. Matt showed me a few songs.
Matt and I played Drinking BattleShip. I had an amazing comeback and beat him!
Dan and Nick came over. Played guitar and drank some more.
Then we all headed out to Oconners.
They all tried to pick up girls as I just kinda danced..haha
Around 1:30 changed locations to Bulldog, where there was a big fight. Dan went running into all the fights..
Dan: "I use to work here! I need to fight!"
Drove them all home around 2:30
Came home.. realized Llew left his cell in the back seat.
Sleeeeep.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, the first time I read it I thought you took a shower at Zellers.

    ReplyDelete