Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Lack of Camera

Full

Had one class. (It's been raining all week...this is not helping my mood)
Came home and ate, showered, got ready.
Emily and I walked down to CLV to drop off our letter.

Me: "I think I wrote July 31st in it, and there is no July 31st. "

Me: "Hurry up and clean your god damn room!"
NotMe: "You're going to be a scary mom"

I went off to Mom's afterward and headed out with Duffy to Dad's.
Got there around 4:30. Traffic was bad, accident.
Chilled there for a while. Had dinner with Dad.
Headed out around 7pm. Was planning on going to Matt's to help him study. Robyn called so I decided to meet up with her for a bit. Brought Matt his coffee then Robyn and I went to Wal-Mart and then her house for a bit. Headed back to Matt's. Robyn headed off.
I helped Matt study. Llew played random songs on the guitar in the backyard. Chris sat around.
I attempted to go sit in the backyward but...

Me: "AHHHHH JUNE BUG!!!!"

Matt finally finished his studying. We headed out to my car so he could adjust the headlights.

Matt: "Ah!! june bug on my hand! AHH get it off!!!.....oh.. it's just the flashlight rope."

Went back in and played Cherades! Matt and Chris vs. Llew and I.
We totally won in sudden death. Star Wars!

red show daries

ugly betty - how the hell did he guess that?

Headed off around 12. Llew and I hungout for a bit.
I'm in need of some thinking.
Met Em out front our place. Walked and got two slices of pizza with her. Yum..
Gossiped about our nights.
Went to bed. Sooo tired.

"I'll watch over them"




Bring It.

Two Classes again today.
Read during my break.

Go into the woods and exist really hard.

find a bunny and be one with all its bunny-ness

Some people are crazy, that's all I got to say.
Home. Made some pasta. Went to bed.

All the way from the Hockey Hall of Fame

Had one class today.
Headed out to Dad's in the early afternoon.
Went to Kanata to get my skates sharpened and then went grocery shopping (with the car!)
Had an unusually large cart, which was slightly embarrassing. I tried to compare it to others...but that didn't really work.
Back to Dad's. Waited for him to get home. We then headed out to Hunt Club to drop off his car at Canadian Tire to get fixed. Had some dinner.
Came back home just in time to watch the game.
Everyone I know decided to call me during this intense hockey game. Funny how that happens. Either someone in a crisis, or someone I haven't talked to in a long time, or someone who I just like to talk to. Jeez people, don't you know the game is on?! (Except you, Robyn. You are excused.)
WE WIN!!! OVERTIME!! HELM!!!
Rematch of the Stanley Cup Finals. We made it again =)


lovelovelove

Had two classes today.
Nothing too exciting to report on.
Read Mohicans in between class for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment