Saturday, May 9, 2009

Splendid like Splenda

I want terror to wear my sweater

Class at 9. Answered two questions! Sometimes I can be smart
came home and watched ANTM online
showered, had lunch then did some reading and then fell asleep
walked Emily down the street before she went for a jog
Llew came over around 6:30 and we head out around 7:30 to go see Matt's show.
Scary ride there... as Llew is an odd driver. Gas light on, slamming on the breaks cause we missed the church... sigh...
Realized Matt wasn't on till 8:30 so we went and got some gas
Came back to the venue and watched them rock out.
Me: "Matt, you're hot!!"
saw Tyler there too, and Leah, which was nice.
Llew and I drove back here, got my car and then met him and Matt at the Oak
They got beer and some food. Then dropped off Matt and I hung out with Llew for a bit longer.
Need sleeeeep

One eared Blue-Jo

Had class at 10. Teacher called on my to answer a question and I got it right, woop!
Came home and finished up some readings
Had class at 5. Jess is in my class so I sat and chatted with her
Walked back to mom's. Watched Grey's
Came home and watched the Wings game till 1:30.
We won! Woop

No comments:

Post a Comment