Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sour Push

No...I mean YES

Duffy slept over which made my night a little shitty. Took a while to fall asleep and then had to let her our and pee at 730am. Then mom called and woke me up around 11.
Woke Em up and then the three of us went out to Bellscorners. Stopped at Canadian Tire and then Zellers.
IntercomMan: "Congratulations Brenda Net.....It's a boy..."
Then got starbucks and headed to the Dog Party
Had a nice walk then went back to Mom's. I stayed there for a while and we made dinner.
Came back here and had nothing at all to do tonight
Text Ash to see what she was up to and her and Matt were doing nothing either so they made their way over here.
Drank some wine and rum. Em was here with Nicole, and Jenna. We all played Scattergories
They left around 11:30.
Just chillen now with my computer and occasionally Laura and her friend
Going to bed SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment