Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's Getting Better

Everyone

Class at 10 so I got to sleep in a bit.
Came home made some lunch, showered and got ready to head to dad's.
Didn't forget my keys this time!
First Wings game of the season in Stockholm. We lost, it was dumb.
Dad and I had some dinner (value meal!) which was creepily the same as Anna's...again...
Headed back home around 8. Called Jodie and confirmed out plans.
Out in the rain to buy some beer. Thankfully Tabitha and Jodie showed up in my backyard to pick me up.
Headed back to her place. Sat around with beer, pizza and conversation

The monster in the closet "I'm honestly scared right now"

Drunk texting is just as bad as drunk driving. DON'T DO IT!

NotMe: "We are so not on the same brain wave tonight..."
Me: "Yah, I'm pretty sure we should just stop talking"

Had probably too many beers and headed out to meet Mark and Ryan at JSP (although it wasn't there first stop)
Chatted and eventually realized that I couldn't focus on anything and decided it was time to go home.
Fell asleep to the image of Robyn getting a lap dance from a male stripper. Hehe




One down (sort of) and two more on the go

Had two classes in the morning. Came home and did some readings.
Made dinner and then had my marathon of shows. Thursdays require a lot of time in front of the tv...
Abandoned doll factories = creepy
5'8 and 150 pounds = 1 in 40 chance you're a man...
Read for a bit then headed to bed




2 comments:

  1. that is the CUTEST picture of Duffy. I love it.

    you had to read Anne of Green Gables?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to read it.. again... GOD! I dont think I will.. I'm so sick of that book. We had to read it in Children's Lit. and now again in Canadian Lit.

    ReplyDelete