Sunday, October 11, 2009

Don't Stop

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Me: "eww, Mom! Don't do that.... I'm writing a paper on animal ethics. This is not right"

Woke up around 11
Mom was already starting to prepare for dinner tonight.
I cut and peeled the potatoes and the apples and worked on my paper.
Mom went out and bought me flowers =) It had a sunflower in it. I'm glad I've let everyone know my new found love for sunflowers.
Took Duffy out for stroll and then it started snowing.... GAH
Jodie popped over around 4 to say hello to Mom. They chatted while I continued working.
Got ready, set the table and helped out some more with the food.
Nancy got here and made the gravy. I cleaned out the stuffing from the turkey and scraped the spoon against its ribs and then I had to stop.. that was gross.
Margot arrived with the wine (late?)
And we settled down to our feast. YUMMMM
tea and apple/blueberry crisp for dessert.

Margot: "Yah, you can't see any of my friends on facebook"
Nancy: "That's because you don't have any friends"

They chatted and I eventually decided to go out for a bit and meet up with Robyn.
You're a vegetable
Came home and time for bed.
This was a nice thanksgiving (Missed Anna and Emily though.)




No comments:

Post a Comment