Thursday, October 29, 2009

Up and Down

Very, very strange

Slept for 10 hours. I love you
headed off to class and made plans with Jodie.
Dad came by around 5 and we headed off to pick up his car
came back and made it to Jodie's
Had delicious sweet potato soup and then some tea.
She made me dessert for my birthday but that turned into a disaster...

Me: "mmm what is it?"
NotMe: "Cheesecake with skor bits and chocolate"
Me: "uh... Skor has nuts in it"
NotMe: "No it doesn't"
Me: "yes, it does"
NotMe: "no! I check the ingredients! Twice!.... oh no, almonds is the second ingredient.. NOOOO"

NotMe: "I'm 0/3 on the topics of conversation tonight... Divorce, your dog dying, and I almost killed you"

Headed off to the theater after much delay and getting slightly lost
I still don't know what I think about the movie... it was SO weird...




Tuesday October 27th 2009
Worst Day Recorded In My Blog History
Woke up with blurry vision... a migraine was inevitable
went to school to write the midterm anyway. I have no recollection of what I wrote...
Came home and crawled into bed nearly dying of the pain..
Felt very nauseous for a while but eventually fell asleep for about 4 hours. Felt a little better after that.
God....







Happy 22nd Birthday to.... ME

I really really enjoy the date of my birthday. Does everyone think this?
3:16pm
Woke up with a phone call from Mom. She told me to look in her closet and there was a gift for me! yay for stationary things.
Cards and phone calls, including one from Anna (one of the highlights of my day)
Spent most of the day studying in the library but wasn't feeling that great so I decided to head home.
To Dad's! went to drop off his car at the shop and then we went to The Glen for fish n' chips

Me: "Robyn is going to come over for cake, is that alright?"
NotMe: "yes.. but how do you know I got you a cake?"
Me: "because...I looked."

Stopped by Radio shack after dinner to see if they had the CD I wanted..no luck
Robyn met me there and we headed off to the halloween store to pick up some last minute essentials and then headed home for cake.
showed Dad the video... oh god.. I'm pretty sure I need to accept the fact that Robyn will be showing everyone she possibly knows this video...




Some Early Gifties!

Up to study. Not sure how well that went over
Mark came over around 1pm and we headed over to the Scone Witch! Very delicious...I'm definitely going there again. Started chatting and then impulsively decided to drive over to the CHEO lottery mansion.
Ridonculous house! Propeller fans, sauna and a movie theater in the basement.

"Look, Mom! This room would be perfect for us!"

Home for a little while then Robyn and Pat made there way here, played in piles of leaves and talked about squirrels getting zapped.
Made our way to The Corner for my birthday dinner. Ash and Matt eventually made it, not too later at all. Our waitress was slightly deaf and we had to shout things..
appetizer was late, my bun was burnt and the mayo tasted strange... this does not, however, tamper with my decision about this being my favourite restaurant.

Me: "So who's on your team? Your mom? Cousin? Sister?"
NotMe: "No, it's all different versions of me... Matt, Mat, Mathew, Matthew, Matty and.."
NotMeEither: "Gay person?"
Me: "Good one"

Home =)




Saturday, October 24th 2009
There is not picture for today.
I'm pretty sure I attempted to do some studying and then made slouvaki for dinner
Went over to Jodie's to watch some hockey. She got trashed, I did not.
Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment