Sunday, October 4, 2009

Like a Nympho

A [clean] Sunday

I should really just stop trying to set my alarm on the weekends...
made some french toast then finished off one of the essays.
Headed out to do some grocery shopping.
How is that the sun is out and it inevitably rains anyways?
Another thunderstorm today =)
Stopped by Dad's to say hello. Back home to do some cleaning up of the apartment.
Started on the third essay and narrowed down what I'm going to focus on.
Made my dinner and watched Degrassi.
bed soon?


Cast your eyes on the ocean,
Cast your soul to the sea.
When the dark night seems endless
Please remember me.



Cold weather + a cold drink = you should have gotten a hot chocolate

Woke up around 10:30 to Emily's phone call... was rather hungover with a headache. Thankfully it went away with some lying on the couch and tylenol
Decided to get to work on my paper a lot later then was planned.
Watched the second Wings game this weekend - and it was dumb again..
Made dinner then did some more essaying.
Decided to meet up with Mark at a Starbucks that I have never been to. Got directions...sort of

Me: "I'm lost."
NotMe: "where are you?"
Me: "hunt club... I never saw Richmond!!"
NotMe: "Hunt club?? It's right near the swiss chalet."
Me: "There was no swiss chalet!!!"
NotMe: "hmm.. where did you get off again?"
Me: "Maitland.."
NotMe: "Oh... yah.... I gave you the wrong exit."

Finally made my way ... jeeez, Mark. (haha)
Chatted out on the patio with some flashes, which WAS lightning. I win again.
It eventually started to rain: moved to the umbrella. It started to downpour. Moved closer under the umbrella. Then fork lightning. Booked it to the cars!!
Drove around and saw Marks brothers house then decided to head on home.
Bed.


Come away, O human child!
To the waters and the wild
With a faery, hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.



1 comment: