Friday, October 16, 2009

Let the Wild Rumpus Begin!

INJURY!!! (Fuck, that hurt)

Happy University of Ottawa Day! Happy because I had no classes.
Man called the house twice at 8am telling me they were cutting down a tree and I had to move my car..joy. Crawled out of bed with crazy hair, in pijamas and my eyes half closed. Moved the car.
Went back to bed till noon
Showered, ate got ready and headed out to do some grocery shopping. More drama which made me stop int he middle of the grocery store on the phone for like 15 minutes.. I didn't realize I had stopped shopping till the conversation was over.
To Dad's for Pizza and chocolate Milk. yum.
Home!


Betty Boop-a-doop

Two classes in the morning.
Had my midterm. Went well, I think!
Home, caught up on some shows I missed and then had a nap around 530
Mom called and woke me around 6:30. I then met up with Robyn at Tim's.
Much drama and phone conversations.
Drove around stalking peoples houses and then ended up at a open-late shoppers drugmart.

"Did you name your hands?"
"Yes"
"What are there names?"
"Palmela and Handerson"

headed home. watched Grey's and PP on time shift. Bed at 2am
Wow...MLIA

Woke up and studied until class.
Handed in my essay.
Headed to the library after class till 6:30 to study.
Home, took a break then did some more studying.
Bed


(This would be a nice picture if it came out properly. It is a beautiful bridge over the canal with green and purple lights. Doesn't that sound nice?)

Woke Mom up at 630 and said good bye to her. I went back to sleep for an hour.
Two classes in the morning came home to finish off and print a paper.
Went to class, handed in the paper and then came home at break.
Wings were on t.v. and were losing brutally so I watch a couple of my shows.
Had an overdue phone conversation
Bed


No comments:

Post a Comment