Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rain, rain, GO AWAY!

Nothing much of anything

Two classes in the morning.
Came home and decided not to go to my evening class and instead swept and washed all the floors and vacuumed. Then finished another essay and did some more work.
Had dinner and watched my shows.
Productive day =)
Bed.




Forgot to say "cheese"

Up early for class then home to work on some things.
Cleaned a bit then headed out to Dad's for dinner.
Sausages!!! yummm
Made my way to meet Robyn's at Timmy's and Alex showed up a few minutes later.
Chatted out in the parking lot for a few hours.

Me: "Oh my god! Where's my phone!!"
NotMe: "Katie, I'm talking on it..."
Me: "Right."

R Singing: "Didn't I tell you how much I loved you babyyy"
Rogers Representative: "uh...hello?"

Obvious numbers that were actually there the whole time or were never needed in the first place

But she got an Iphone! And for super cheap too. I'm so proud, Robyn
Rain stopping...creepily

NotMe: "Yah, but I'm already taken anyways"
Me: "what? you are?"
NotMe: "yah. Remember? Robyn is my wife"

Robyn texting Alex's phone: "I see you"
Girl calls my phone: "did you just text me?"
Me: "uhh...no?"
Girl: "yah you did... it says I see you."
Me: "uhhh I don;t know what you're talking about. Bye!"
"Robyn, who the fuck did you text?"
"Alex..."
"Alex, what's your phone number?....shit..."
Girl calls back "I have your phone number and your billing account and if you text me one more time!!!"
Alex: "shut up you fucking cunt."

I'm slightly scared now.. hahaha. Moral: Don't text the wrong people creepy things...




No comments:

Post a Comment