Sunday, October 18, 2009

EXTRAVAGANZA

My Mission for the next month.

Feeling much more rested today.
Home for my break and did some readings and slide copying so I didn't feel to guilty about going to only half of my evening class.
I feel abandoning this teacher...especially because he's so funny...oh well!
Home to find a centipede greeting me at the door.
I am SO calling Baldy tomorrow.



I am in love with this

Ohhhhh Mondays.
Woke up SO tired. My eyes couldn't even focus in class...
Home and did some work but couldn't focus much here either... decided to try and take a little nap on the couch. This little nap turned into a three hour nap which included some crazy dreams where buses crashed into my house.. fun times in my subconscious.
Woke up, had some dinner and didn't do too much else for the rest of the day.


You're someone good to wake up to

Woke up around 10. Anna and I chatted in bed for a bit, and reviewed our pictures from last night.

Me: "I bet Pat's awake..you should call him"
NotMe: "Patrick......"

Pat showed up in my room a few minutes later and we decided to get everyone else up and eat some breakfast.
Bagels and Musli.
NotMe: "yah it was good. It tastes like birdfood"
They headed off around 1pm. I then relaxed, did some readings and realized how much "the day after something" sucks. Although I think I already knew this. It sucks when things are over.
Robyn and Pat stopped by briefly to pick something up she forgot.
Waffles for dinner and a chat before bed




This is our Family. This is our Party.

Woke up to Anna's text letting me know Pat and her were on there way here.
Cleaned up, ate and waited for their arrival. 12:30 and they were here!
Sweep
Sat around for a bit chatting then decided to go out for a walk around downtown. To Elgin, the market and then to visit the Cat Man of the Hill although he was m.i.a today.
Cute lady and cat cuddling on the bench.
Headed back home and watched Bucket Head 1,2,3 and 4.
My eye
Laughed a lot.
Fun anecdotes. Fun, fun.
Then we started to get hungry and impatient waiting for Annik and Nick.
Sat on the couch watching passer bys stopping and staring into my bedroom window. One lady actually came back, stopped and stared for a good 20 seconds.
The two others arrived finally and we headed off, after much debate, to eat at The Corner.
They were impressed =)
Walked home and Robyn was there waiting for us.
Started to get our drink on!
Guest List: Pat, Anna, Annik, Nick, Robyn, Nick, Matt, Ashley, Mark, Abby
Weird music, booze, weed, photoshoots, birthday jos louis, hick accents and lots of laughs.
Beer rings. Crazy Bitch. Put your hands up for desert. Weird toilet paper messages written in lipstick. Clap Dance. Embarrassing video footage.
Bogswog? Who are you!?!
Bed around 330 chatting till 4. (I've missed you)


No comments:

Post a Comment