Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fanny

Do you have to pee?

Got to sleep in. Called Mom upstairs from my cell phone in bed.. ha.
Got up and didn't feel like doing much.
Watched Bring It On. Cheerleaders are dancers gone retarded.
I then realized that a channel was playing Friends episodes for the entire day... it was nice knowing something was always on.
Mom and I made the famous Poppy seed cheese bread, after an argument about going to the grocery store.
Had tortellini soup and the bread for dinner, sans Jodie.
Yummmmmingly Orgasmic
Headed out to say Hi to Dad and then made my way to meet Robyn, Dav (!) and Mark.
Went to play some pool.

Not Me: "do you have any loose change?"
NotMeEither: "I've got change but I don't know how loose it is"

Dav serenading dance moves which made Robyn choke.
The guys tried to pull a joke on us at the end of the night by blocking my car in the parking spot and then dropping their keys out the window... haha! Jokes on you.

Me: "Get you fucking keys!!"
NotMe: "I can't. I can't open the door"
Me: "Get mark to do it!!"
NotMe: "the door is broken"
Me: "Then climb through the fucking window!!! We aren't getting them"
Stalemate.
They eventually gave in.




I want to suck your three tubes of blood

Woke up earlier then normal on a friday so we could get to the clinic before class.
Finally got up enough courage to actually get the blood test done. Turns out what we wanted to get tested costs 100$ so we couldn't actually do that... But got the routine test. Not so bad.
The nurse didn't tell me to open my eyes back up as my hand was flailing around trying to find what it was I was supposed to be holding... [cotton]
Came home, made coffee, got ready and headed off to school. Handed in a paper.
Home, did some work. Then went to meet Ashley at the Corner for dinner.
Afterwards I made my way to Jodie's wear we randomly decided to go out and rent Girl, Interrupted. Love it
home and very tired.


A ghetto theater

Two classes in the mornin'
Came home and lounged and then did some homework while hanging out with Mom
Had our delicious grilled vegetable and feta sandwiches.
Watched one of our shows and then headed off to the movie with Mom
Bright Star =)

Why do they wear the same clothes everyday?

Pretty good movie with great acting. I love Keats.
Late movie so we came home and headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment