Saturday, October 24, 2009

Top Model

This was like meeting a celebrity

Off to school then...was starving by my second class. Got a sandwich afterwards (listened to some good advice) then went to City Hall to get my health card renewed.

Mr. Mastrioni??

Man: "You know...it didn't look like you and I checked your signature to see if it matched. But then you smiled and I saw those big dimples."

Headed out with Robyn later in the evening. Went to Bayshore to pick up some things for her. Stopped and looked at games and hilarious calenders.

The Wheel of Fortune

NotMe: "what ARE those?"
Me: "i think they are owls..."

Left Mark a pretty rad message on his phone. It's a part in the U.S.A!

Fo Sho!

Showed Robyn my hick video... she almost died of laughter. I'm glad my drunken state entertains people.
Home (after a scary drive home in the wind and rain) to bed



He didn't make it to the sun

Decided not to do it... Not sure if that was a mistake of not
Came home after class and did some studying
Nothing too eventful today.
made some food and watched some shows.


This bowl of grapes was slowly going bad so I ate the whole thing

Got to sleep in a bit, which was nice since I still haven't recovered from the EXTRAVAGANZA! (that never gets old)
Headed off to class then waited after class until 4pm and met Alma for coffee at starbucks
Chatted for about an hour about mainly...well, guys.

NotMe: "okay shh...we can't talk about him anymore..."

Headed home, made dinner and relaxed for the rest of the night.
Did something new...definitely new.
brief phone conversation then headed to bed

1 comment: