Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bear Hug

Cleaning out my Closet

1 class - we made the teacher cry. and then attacked her with hugs
Em and I drove out to dads for dinner. Flash Freeze warning from some dude wearing shorts.

J.J.: "if you're waiting for your loved ones and they are late for dinner... "
NotMe: "That's what we're doing!"

Emily: "can we please clean out your closet? I really REALLY want to."

I found many fun things that I forgot I had. Including my diary from grade 8. Apparently I was pretty convinced everyone was either a Bastard or a Bitch...even if they were nice...
Came home. Roomy hangout. took an hour to decide what movie we were going to watch. Went out and bought junk food. Broke a bottle of Gatorade all over the floor.
Pulled out all the futons in the living room. Slumber party!
Watched Nights in Rodanthe.....:

NotMe: "Is it over already?"
Me: "HAHAHA! That'd be the worst movie in the world!"

Me: "Let's rewind and watch that kids face again!"
NotMe: "Katie, that's mean... he was in pain"

Me: "He actually died?? HAHAHA"

To Summarize the movie: Emily = Crying, Katie = Laughing hysterically, Laura = Sleeping

Nicolas Sparks is a deuche.

Bed around 2


No comments:

Post a Comment