Sunday, March 15, 2009

Make a Rule

Luau!

Woke up at 11:45..tiredddd
worked on and off on Gerontology assignment. Got most of it done
Didn't really do much else during the day...
Em brought me home a coffee..didn't win...again
hung around with Em, watched One Tree Hill (of course) and sang old school Mariah Carey
Got ready for the part-ay. Looking flowered up
went over to mom's. ate her bagget. chatted with her and Mike
left around 8. stopped at the bank and got to Tammy's around 9
Small Luau: Me, Robyn, Tammy, Daniel and Joe.
getting Laid and de-flowered

NotMe: "I've got a pole"
Me: "i was thinking more along the lines of a metal pole"
NotMe: "oh, my pole isn't metal...it's more meaty"

played sociables. Tried to pull off being drunk...

NotMe: "okay, the category is sex toys...Go!"
NotMeEither: "Me."

Every time Katie laughs Robyn has to drink
that didn't go over so well

Daniel got bit by his dog.
And apparently I come across as being innocent.. hmm

NotMe: "does that have rum in it?"
Me: "yes.."
NotMe: "the next rule i get to make..I get to make your drink"
me: "uhh...."

Arguing about hockey and topless women
Went for a drunk walk.
Gasolina.
Drove Robyn home.
More fun than I had anticipated =)
2:29am...should probably go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment