Tuesday, March 24, 2009

But...but....

Sisterly Love

Up at 10. Had a very weird dream..or two.
Showered and then off to class.
First class was relatively boring, and stressed me out. I hate group work.
Second class had field work analysis. Had to go out with a group and observe urbanization and human behaviours. what the hell. I really don't see what I'm learning by doing this.
Met Emily at Starbucks around 130. Walked to Rideau. We each bought a dress for Saturday yay!
Tried on another very sexy dress which I want... boo.
Stopped for Sushi for lunch.
Got home around 4. Went grocery shopping.
came home briefly and then made my way over to mom's for dinner.
Aunt Andrea was there too. Butter Chicken, Nan and salad. Yum =)
Chatted about life, love, attraction and gay people.

Mom: "Katie was a tom boy and she's not gay."
Andrea: "Well, we don't know that yet."
Me: "What?"

"Falling in love with a person...no matter their sex."

Came home. Worked on field work write up and English response.
Watching the Wings game and heading to bed. (they better not lose again)

1 comment: